CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I've Got Nothing

I was home all day. I had a list of things I wanted to get done today but got no where. I started several blog posts but just wasn't feeling it. Pretty much the only thing I did accomplish was purse shopping online. I was weak and it was so bright, shiny and spring-like that I just couldn't resist.
Otherwise not much going on around here; no stories to tell and no interesting pictures to post. Today I received a link to this photo display so I'm sharing it. We've all seen photographs like these in black and white but they are even more incredible in color.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

That site is a treasure.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I'm with Ms. Moon. You are a damn treasure, too! So sez moi.