CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

As long as I have the food I am loved.

Tonight it was a calm feeding time at our house. Every night I get dinner ready while the chins dance and leap and I'm serenaded by my baby girl, Sia. She's hardly a baby since she just turned 9 years old in March. She only has 3 teeth and I feed her softened food but she's definitely grown into a "full-figured" girl (maybe it's all the snacks we share). With the addition of 2 more fosters feeding time has become a little more crazy but the newbies are learning the ropes.

Every night Sia sings, talks and roos. It crescendos until she can hardly stand waiting another minute and then she moonwalks out of the kitchen ahead of me, keeping her eyes on the food bowl in my hands. Of course once I turned the camera off tonight she really started to sing but you get a little taste here.

8 comments:

crystal said...

So cute!! I love the dinner routine in dog lover houses :)

aneke said...

Loving the video clip :) Your dogs are CUTE!

Ms. Moon said...

Ah- I have a singing dog too. She sings "Roo-roo-roo!" Especially when someone she knows and loves comes home or to visit.
Your babies are precious.

Jen said...

Ha! I love it. Soooo cute!!!

StarGazer said...

come get your award on my blog!

StarGazer said...

and I loved this video by the way!

Anonymous said...

LMAO...poor little pooches, waiting to get their food and you're making them dance and sing...LOL I'm surprised they didn't bite your pretty little red toes right off your feet. ;)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Since I have 7 cats and a dog, I well understand the frenzy of feeding time. Laugh.

Love you.